Rules for departure, reviewing and publication of scientific articles
1. At present, Applied Physics (Prikladnaya Fizika), a Russian journal on physics, is directed to urgent
publication of short-form articles on the recent advances in physics having a perspective of application. Foreign authors
can also submit scientific materials in the journal. Details are in the Web site:
License contract about transfer of the publication right
Submitting a manuscript to the editorial staff, the foreign authors give to the editorial board, founders, and journal publisher
a non-repayable right to publish the manuscript as an article in Russian and in English in the print journal and in Internet. T
he authors preserve the copyright on the manuscript. In this connection, they must direct a message to the editorial staff
in the specified form:
We, authors of the manuscript, _______________________________________________________________________ ,
give to the editorial board, founders, and journal publisher a non-repayable right to publish the manuscript as
an article in Russian and in English in the print journal “Prikladnaya Fizika” (Applied Physics) and in Internet.
We confirm that the given publication do not break the intellectual rights of another natural and juristic persons
Signatures: ________________________________________ (personal data, date)
The print manuscript must be directed to the address: Editorial Staff of Prikladnaya Fizika (Applied Physics), Orion R&P Association,
46/2 Enthusiasts highway, Moscow, 111123, Russia.
The digital manuscript must be directed by e-mail: email@example.com
2. The manuscript of the article must be in Russian and in English.
3. Every article is criticized in compliance with a decision of the editorial board. The Editor-in-Chief takes a final decision
4. An article text must be formed in the following manner:
- title (font size 14, bold, Times New Roman);
- authors and its contact information (font size 12);
- abstract (font size 12 and so on);
- PACS numbers (Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme, American Institute of Physics –
- main text, figures, tables, and the like;
5. The article volume is no more than 6 pages and 3 figures.
6. The text must be made on basis of Microsoft Word. Complicated formulas make use of MathType. Physical quantities are indicated
by Roman and Greek letters.
7. A publication payment is absent.
8. Authors receive the PDF version of the article after its publication.
9. Every article is accompanied by the copyright.