N 1, 1999
- Akimov V.M., Klimanov Y.A., Liseykin V.P., Timofeev A.A., Shchukin S.V., Jungerman V.M. History, modern state and perspectives of development of semiconductor matrix IR-photo-diode structures and technologies.
- Lotoshnikov U.M., Juravleva U.N. The history of creating native flying laboratories intended for research of characteristics of ballistic rocket torches infrared radiation.
- Golovashkin A.I., Baikov I.S. Classes of high-temperature superconductors.
- Il`in V.P. On the computation of axisymmetric electromagnetic fields
- Vasutin M.A., Golovashkin A.I., Kuzmichev N.D., Levchenko I.S. IV-curves of YBa2Cu3O7-X monocrystals and Kosterlitz-Thouless` transition.
- Vasil`ev S.V., Kuzmina M.A., Mishin V.A. Numerical simulation and optimization of dye laser system of 1000 W output.
- Lastovirya V.N., Bessonova Yu.B. Welding by means of melting as a synergetic object.
- Fedirko V.A., Karamzin Yu.N., Polyakov S.V., Zakharova I.G. Numerical simulation of hot electrons field emission from silicon microcathode.
- Serebrennikov P.S. Amplification in Ì-S-M structure.
- Dolganin Yu.N., Zagulin V.V. Optimum scheme connection of photoresistors.
- Pivovarova N.A. New technologies in a chemical, petroleum and oil refining industry based on reagetless methods.
- Almazov V.A., Barinov V.I. Spreading a high-voltage streamer through an air channel with the laser-induced free electrons.
- Aleksandrov A.F., Mikheev V.V., Sergienko, V.Yu., Kuznetsov A.M. REB potential and its spatial charge neutralization by ions of diaphragm and collector plasma.